All you have to do is tell us on our Facebook page post which charity you’d donate to and share the post.
Closes Thursday 30th September. Winner will be chosen at random. Full details and T&Cs are available below.
• The 50/50 competition is organised by Annandale.
• The 50/50 free prize draw is open to all residents in the Bailiwick of Guernsey, Channel Islands.
• To enter, entrants are required to comment which charity they’d donate to, and share the post.
• The deadline for submitting entries is 5pm Thursday 30th September. Entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
• Direct relatives or employees of Annandale are not eligible to enter.
• Annandale reserves the right to alter competition rules or suspend or cancel the competition at any time.
• By entering all entrants agree to be used in publicity, competition promotion, online activity and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of Annandale.
• Annandale reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice. Any updates will be displayed on Annandale.
• The winner will be selected at random, using a random name generator third party software. No personal details from entrants will be shared or stored with any other party other than Annandale.
• The overall winner will be officially notified on or before Friday 1st October.
• Once notified, the overall winner will be contacted direct to arrange collection of their prize and photo opportunity. In the extreme eventuality that the prize cannot be claimed, Annandale reserves the right to select a new winner.
• Annandale will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the overall winner and use the winners’ details in publicity of the promotion.
• £50 worth of Annandale Vouchers to be spent in Annandale only. No cash alternative will be given. £50 to be sent direct to the winners’ chosen charity.
• The winner’s prize must be claimed within 3 months from date of winning.